Getting Settled In

 Hi! My name is Liz, and this summer I'm working with Juniata's ESS department along with 3 other students to help out with research projects and various other tasks. I've been so excited about it and can't believe it's already been 2 weeks!

In these past 2 weeks we've been out in the field all but 2 days because of the weather. We've been working with Dr. Merovich, documenting and identifying crayfish and macroinvertebrates.


I've been to some incredible places so far, but unfortunately I haven't been able to take many photos because I'm so busy! (and don't want to drop my phone in the streams). But I've managed to take a couple.


Coming up within a week or so will be some turtle work, which I am super excited about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Not a Lot to Say

Week 4: Turtles Turtles Turtles!